Daisypath Graduation tickers

About Me

Dallas, TX, United States
The Trulys are Jeff, Mindy, Jack, and Todd

Oct 27, 2007

38 weeks and counting!

Check out the swollen hands! I can hardly move them by morning. They are like a handful of sausages instead of fingers. We almost have our bags packed. Jack's activity bag for the hospital is packed for when he comes to visit. I'm cleaning, and getting anxious. I've been ready for Todd to come for a while. We have weekly visits to our midwife now, we are just waiting. Today we are planning on carving pumpkins together, and writing out our birth plan. I'll get pictures of that up shortly (the pumpkins...not the birth plan). Jack knows where Todd is, but we are not sure what kind of comprehension he has about it. We've been reading a book about when he was in utero. You just never know what a 21 month old really gets. We say, "where is Todd?" and he will walk over to mommy and pull up my shirt to look at my belly, and he says, "Hi Todd!"

2 comments:

Burchfield said...

I can't wait! Is it wrong to hope that it happens on the weekend? Maybe a Friday evening?! :)
You look so cute.

Blankenship Babbles said...

You look great Momma...OMG, 11 days and counting...almost there!!! Can't wait to meet little Todd...