Daisypath Graduation tickers

About Me

Dallas, TX, United States
The Trulys are Jeff, Mindy, Jack, and Todd

Mar 26, 2008

Murphy's Law Day

Hee hee....well that was yesterday. Early yesterday morning as I was stretching and waking up, it was as though the entire right side of my back cramped up and I couldn't move. Thank goodness for Ibuprofen...or else Jack may have been in his highchair until daddy got home that evening....but oh...that's not all. Jack's allergy doc. decided they wanted to see him, so we tried to sneak a nap in for Toddy before we left. At lunch, woke up Todd, loaded up the kiddos and left. By the time you park and walk into the bldg we were almost late...so I was hurrying..practically running. The wind was gusty yesteray and it was taking Todd's breath away, so i stopped quickly to pull the visor over his face, and when I did I stubbed my left pinky toe HARD on the stroller. "Ouch!", and trying to play it off I turned around to the man who was directly behind me and said, "Yeah, that hurt." As if he asked. He laughed, and I thought to myself..."well i'm pretty sure it's broken." Still trying to play it off like I'm ok, I tried very hard to walk normally into the hospital, but I couldn't. I limped uncontrollably. I laughed to myself and thought, "I'd be laughing if i just watched someone do that." I wiggled it once i was in the doctors office. Shooting pain shot down my foot. Yep it's broken. It's nice and purple today. Maybe I'll take a picture for the blog. If I can ever figure out how to download our pictures from the video camera, you can see them. Stay tuned for Easter pictures, and a broken toe. TTFN

2 comments:

Blankenship Babbles said...

You crack me up girl...can't wait to see the pics, especially the toe ones ;)~

Misty said...

ok, sorry i'm laughing as i read this!! :O) ouch broken little toe! :O(