Daisypath Graduation tickers

About Me

Dallas, TX, United States
The Trulys are Jeff, Mindy, Jack, and Todd

Oct 6, 2008

Some September Pics!


Our morning walk...I love this wagon so much you'd think I wanted to ride in it!



"Why do you think she keeps telling us to smile and look at the camara...i hope these don't someday ruin my chances of being President."


Wishin he was out in the pool!


(Jack is potty trained...we're still working on putting our underwear on by ourselves.)


We've had these shirts forever. They are finally getting to wear them. Yes, Jack is saying, "I don't want to smile for the cramra...Toddy quit being cute and maybe she'll stop taking pictures." Todd's reply, "Whatchoo talkin about Willis?"

Stay tuned for a picture caption contest on the next post!

1 comment:

Misty said...

Mindy! they are so stinkin cute! equally cute as my Cashers ;O) i need a radio flyer wagon that is pretty cool. Looks like you would take them to he zoo in it! if u ever wanna take them to the ft worth zoo let me know maybe we can meet ya'll there! i miss and love you all!