Daisypath Graduation tickers

About Me

Dallas, TX, United States
The Trulys are Jeff, Mindy, Jack, and Todd

Apr 3, 2008

One of my heroes

I'm not a huge country fan, but this man is officially one of my heroes. His latest release proceeds FAAN (The Food Allergy and Anaphylaxis Network). This organization I hold near and dear to my heart. Most of you know Jack has anaphylaxis to dairy, egg, & beef. FAAN is full of those who have blazed this path before me, and those families that have just been diagnosed with deadly food allergies. They are definately a helping hand for me, and are a huge part in getting the word out about these food allergies. Not to mention the research for a cure! Support FAAN! www.foodallergies.org

1 comment:

Misty said...

yay Trace! :O) well I being a huge country music fan, did not know he was supporting this organization! that's great! i love you all and miss you soooooo! when can we talk, face to face? :O)